Friday, August 18, 2006

Backseat Blues Story

The police were closing in. I had been sighted and the cars were looking for me, but I managed to find a car with an open door and hid in the backseat. The heat subsided, but I still needed to get out of the area and get out of the area fast. I had no choice but to wait for the owner to return to their vehicle where their day was going to take a bit of a u-turn.

A roomy four door car. It appeared to belong to a younger person. Hanging from the rear view mirror was a scarf and a pair of handcuffs. You see that once in awhile. You see cars sporting their look and I guess the idea is to convey that the driver enjoys using the cuffs...or having the cuffs used on them. I smiled, "tonight they would get their chance", I thought. I tore a towel I had found in the back into strips for further bindings.

So I waited for what seemed a lifetime, but the car was in a shopping plaza so I knew the owner would appear before too long. I hid in the shadows and watched people come out of the stores in the distance. I started to fantasize as to who the owner would be. Admittingly wishing for a female...admittingly young....I took a breath and grasped the reality of my situation. Yes...a female and a petite one at that would be nice so she would be easy to subdue. That should be the priority...yes...so I can get the heck out of the area.

That's when I saw her leaving the clothing store. Wow..could it be? She was a blonde haired beauty of small but curvy proportions. Please let this be her car I pleaded. She came closer and closer. Yes...my lucky day.


She put the key in the door and entered quickly. She paused and felt something different and noticed the missing dangles on her rear view mirror the same time I reached from behind her and cupped her mouth. After she stilled via my threats to her well being I barked my commands. "I am going to pull you into the backseat and you are going to help by not resisting...if you mess with me I'll hurt you; your choice".

I told her to lay on the seat and used her auto decor to control her. First her scarf lashed in her mouth and then I cuffed her arms behind her. She twisted and began moaning pleads of mercy into her gag as I bound her ankles with the strips of cloth I had prepared.

With her now bound and gagged I had time to view just what I had. She was beautiful. Perfect breasts...shapely. She twisted and faught the cuffs and lashings around her ankles. However, this only managed to expose some of her delicious skin for my greedy eyes.

Truth be told, I had managed to escape from a holding cell from a police lock up I had been at for about ten days. Though my mind was still intent on using the car to get out of the area, my body began to notice the beauty helpless below me.


I lifted her top over her breasts just for a peek. I knew damn well that just a peek would not be enough. I just sighed and thought that if I was to be caught...this would be worth it. I dived at her with full intent. Fondling her perfect breasts and teasing her nipples. Making those perky nipples of hers stand straight out hard despite her squirming and muffled protests make me evern more hard and excited than I already was.

She was wearing a pair of those baggy nylon athletic pants. So convenient, because once the elastic waist cleared her curvy hips then slid down her creamy thighs with ease. I unbound her ankles and she started kicking at me. I put my hand around her throat and she got the message. She layed there still as I unbuckled my pants and pulled them down low enough to enjoy her.
Only the paper thin pair of thong panties was obstructing me now and to my delight I grabbed one side with both hands and the band easily tore free with just a couple of tugs.

As is instinctive, I placed my fingers in her pussy to give me an idea what kind of fit it would be. She was hot...and soiled. I laughed and exploded in quiet laughter telling her that she was more horny than I was. Could be I was right because when I first penetrated she squeeled only once and in no time her intimate muscles were drawing me in as if she was the one who violating me.

I rewarded her enthusiasm by holding off long enough to make sure she came too. My friends she exploded every bit as violently as I did. She layed there perfectly still as I again bound her ankles for the trip out of town.

She shook her head and made muffled grunts for me to take off her gag. In a rare moment of compassion I stroked her cheek and pulled the knotted scarf out of her mouth. She spoke, "That was the best yet my love...you've outdone yourself". I returned the compliment, "You were great too, but sooner or later we are going to get caught and have lots of explaining to do if we keep doing this in public places". She embraced me and nodded after I had uncuffed her. She playfully slapped me, "Those goddamn panties cost me twenty bucks asshole".