Thursday, September 07, 2006

Partners

I like when a friend and myself kind of throw a scenario out there we tailor it together. She suggested a nasty policeman. Her wish was my command.

I picture a girl dressed hot coming out of a nightclub and walking toward her car. The club packed, she had to park on the street several blocks down. A car parked next to hers. A man walks out of the car and indentifies himself as a policeman. He forcefully, yet professionally, pulls her to his car. He tells her that he does not allow hookers to walk his beat.

My collaborator says that my idea is good and that her wrists would have to be confined in handcuffs as a cop would do. I agree.

Our victim is too preoccupied denying she is a hooker to even think as to the possibility that the man currently cuffing her hands behind her back is not who he says he is. He has her in the backseat of the "police car" and is pulling her ankles together to cuff them also.

My friend take over the reigns. She suggests that she begins to struggle. Bewildered as to why her ankles need to be restrained. It is then that she sees pre-cut stips to tape stuck on the back of a head rest. She now knows that this man is not a police officer as he puts a packing in her mouth and taped her mouth shut.

So where does it go from there I ask? She laughed and said, "I thought you could fill in those blanks".


"That I could", I said. Then I suggested that we leave the rest up to the reader's imagination and that we get together to formulate the rest of the story together.

Deeply awaiting Friday night. She is dressing hot and going to the club. Myself? I'll be outside the club arresting hookers. The public servant that I am.