Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Hallween 2005

It was Halloween last year. I asked her to go to a Halloween party with me on a whim. Me, just a visitor every now and then to where she worked. It was hard to tell what she was really like away from there. She had the kind of job where she was in charge of many workers. She must have had the kind of authority there that made people afraid. The workers quieted when she entered a room. I kind of had the feeling that if I worked for her I would not have considered rolling the dice and asking her out. What gave me a chance, I feel, was me having the smarts to ask her when no other of her minions were around to overhear. To my delight, she agreed.

She told me on the phone that she was going to the party as a harem girl. I thought she may be kidding, but I put together a warlord kind of costume that I thought may coordinate with her. She insisted on meeting me at my house and openly admitted that she despised nosey neighbors that watched everything she did. She gave me clear signals that she wanted our date to be discrete. I didn't care. She was the kind of girl that was worth abiding by her rules. She entered my house and was direct, blunt, much like she was with her employees I would think. "I really don't date very often, so I hope you are not disappointed if this is just a one time thing". She continued, "But there is something about Halloween that makes me want to be different for just one day of the year". She then took off her overcoat and exposed a body that was much more stunning than I could ever imagine. What there was of that skimpy costume exposed plenty. Delicious abdominals of steel. Tan shapely legs. I admit I started moving around to try to hide my arrousal.

She sat on the couch and started to talk to me. Looking back, it almost seemed like rehearsed words that she struck me with. She teased me...teased me well...professionally. She started giving me definate hints that she suspected my fetish. Bondage...oh she knew. I don't know how....but she knew.

to be continued....