Saturday, October 21, 2006

The Sauna

Was at the gym/club today and was quite happy that after my workout a girl who I had been friendly with around the weight area had decided to enjoy some time in the hot tub in the pool area as I like to do after a hard workout. We had seen each other in the hot tub/sauna area before, but this time my ego had me thinking she was there on account of me. I was kind of lightheaded as I am at times after a workout...so perhaps bolder. This time it paid off.

It was my lucky day in that we were the only ones in the tub enjoying the hot water rushing through the jets. I flirted. Yes, I flirted shamelessly. Deep inside I thought the comment I made to her regarding her looking like Kristin Dunst was going too far, but she loved every word of my bullshit. Of course I cannot really call it bullshit. She was stunning. Petite...blonde...and an athletic body that did the bikini she was wearing proud. I wanted her in the worst way. Another person hopping into the pool and me catching a glance at her eyeing my wedding ring glistening through the water snapped me out of my trance. I left the hot tub and headed for my towel to dry off. I was wearing loose fitting swim trunks. Nonetheless, I grabbed my towel and tried to hide the raging hard on I had developed the best way I could. I kind of smiled at the irony of heading toward the sauna to cool off.


I entered the sauna and took a deep breath. I sat down in the simmering heat and started to concentrate on anything but the hot little body I just left in the tub. Was a fruitless task as I was there for only moments when she entered and sat close to me. My towel covered my returning excitement and I flirted with her some more. The conversation went to fitness and just what the benefits were in sitting in a sauna. She mentioned something about the pores of the skin opening. My mind was on something else...and I went there. I blurted, "The biggest benefit of a sauna for me right now is the lovely view of your nipples that your sweat has allowed me to view through the fabric of your top". Yes, there was a moment of uncomfortable silence, but I broke it by putting my hand behind her neck and pulling her mouth close to mine. I kissed her deeply, with a mission to not stop until she responded.

Respond she did and did well. However, upon both my hands massaging her privates through her sweaty bikini she backed away and voiced her concern about someone else coming into the sauna. I placed her towel over her body and she got the idea quickly. Under the towel my hand roamed her body until finding it's way into her bikini bottom and stroking her tender area until she signaled that I was right on the money. She breathed heavy and weazed through her clenched teeth to keep from screaming when her body rocked in orgasm.

She quickly got herself together and her hand dived under the towel on my lap. Her strong spry fingers took little time to induce my raging cock into exploding onto her digits and into my towel. I sat there catching my breath. She looked at me in animal like lust and took two of her cum drenched fingers, put them in her mouth and sucked on them slowly like she was burning the frost off of a popsicle.

As she got herself together I mentioned a natural endeavour to continue in a place more private. She said she would be changed, outside and ready to go wherever I wished to take her. I said, "as far as you wish to travel". She said, "you're driving Mister" as she stolled out of the sauna.