Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Undisclosed


A dedication to the women who have perfected the art of taking such sexy photos of themselves...yet revealing nothing.


I fantasize of meeting you mystery girl. I think of having some fun that you and I would both enjoy....but pausing to take photos that will show the fans of our blogs everything we did....but nothing revealed.


Binding you...pausing to take a photo...camera on coffee table...let your lovely hair fall over your face...lovely. I know the bindings are tight my dear...but we want our readers to know our escapade was real.

Look to the right my dear....yes...like that....and shift your hips this way. Perfect....hold still. Nice....


I know baby....I'll be there soon. Look straight ahead now....good. Great shot. They'll love this. Ok...I'm putting the camera down now. The next moments are for just you and I.


I know it's uncomfortable my dear...but only my most special guests wear this. I know you thought we were done. Just one more photo. Let me put your hair over your face....great shot. Now let me put your hair in a ponytail. I know your hair won't hide you now. The photography is done...but not me. Because the gag will not hurt as much with your hair in a ponytail. I'll say when we are done....we have the whole night ahead of us. Open wide...good girl.

Simon Kade
Undisclosed.....