Friday, March 16, 2007

Punished

It was a quiet Saturday night. My girlfriend and I...gazing at each other. A mischievous look in her eyes. We had been seeing each other for several months and had started playing some games together. She had no idea of my interest in kinky play. Perhaps I had given myself away one evening in the car. I had pulled her tight sweater up and over her head and the sweater had tangled in her arms and rendered her a bit helpless to ward off my hands. I think I sensed that she enjoyed her dilemma and I know she sensed of my pleasure at her dilemma.

So after some teasing I suggested what fine harem girl she would be. It seemed a bit more discreet than telling her how nice she would look in chains. To my delight, she leaped on my comment asked for a chance to play what I meant.



I laughed and told her that if she thought that to be fun to take off her pants and kneel on the floor on the plush rug in the center of the room. My heart skipped a beat as she gazed into my eyes and started to strip as I requested. She knelt before me and I directed her. "Don't look at me...look down and await what your keeper commands of you".

I was behind her....and when she laughed at my demeanor I playfully slapped the side of an ass cheek that her skimpy panties afforded me. I made sure it stung a bit. I was sure she would stand up and curse at me, but instead she held her ground and silently looked down.

I then told her to put her wrists behind her back and to not dare move them. Then I hegan fondling her breasts, telling her what a fine slave girl she would make. She was quiet...her legs shifted a bit. I was both surprised and quite arroused to know with certainty that she found it exciting to have her body handled as a man's possession as opposed to an object of desire.

I then began tearing off her clothes. Telling her that for my slave to be clothed she needs to earn that right. Her top in tatters and her panties at her ankles she broke from her cooperative daze and started to voice her objection to tattering her attire.

She seemed to accept her mistake as I started to bind her wrists in front of her. I tied them up and over her head and hoisted her so her fine ass was raised in the air. I started to spank her telling her that there is punishment for defying what her captor wishes. She squeeled and twisted in the rope...and her words shook me as she commented that I should spank her more intensely if she was to properly learn her lesson. It appeared that the object of my discipline had quite a few hidden desires that we were going to discover this evening.

Her ass cheeks bright red from the beating she slumped to the floor as I released her arms. She layed on the plush rug and she gave no resistance as I pulled her arms behind her and bound them. I also crossed her ankles and pulled her to her knees. Then I started to grasp her breasts and manhandle her nipples as I said, "shall we try this again"? "Yes master", she managed to purr.