Sunday, March 04, 2007

Too tired to play

You've grown to enjoy our games. Enough where there is a knock on my door and there you are. A giddy smile and in no time on the bed wearing no more than a t shirt of mine. I tie you well....tighter than usual. Well trussed for the evening as you will find out shortly.


It has been a very long day for me...and you DID drop by unexpectantly. So don't act so frazzled that I intend to keep you tied until I am good and ready to taste my candy. What is in the cards for me right now is some sleep....and what is in the cards for you is to wait patiently for me. Perhaps a good gagging should be in order while I sleep? I didn't think so. You just lay there quietly and be ready for me when I awaken. I nestle close to my frustrated captive and soon am in deep sleep.


I wake up several hours later. I see you near me; only the glow of the moonlite reflecting off your flesh. My rod is solid...almost always is it in the hour before dawn. You wake up to the sound of me ripping my t-shirt from your body. I roll you on your back and begin to stroke your breasts. I hear you softly moan...see you biting your lower lip. I begin to untie your ankles. Yes my lovely....it is time now.