Thursday, January 05, 2006

The Game

I'm a woman in my thirties. Been married over ten years. Seems like yesterday as far as how happy in general I am. However, sexually it seems like 30 years. I tried to tell my husband of my fantasies. But he never took me seriously. About three years ago I lost willpower and agreed to meet a man who I met online. I was careful. We set up the rules. Just how careful can you be anyways? I was lucky. He treats me to my liking. Does not break the rules and we see each other only once every six months to not arrouse suspicion.

The game starts at a motel room. Always one of those places where the door to the room is right atop the parking lot. Tradition from the start he makes me put on a pair of handcuffs without assistance. That was always his rule. His symbol that I am there of my own free will and my permission to let the game begin. Then he plays his role and he plays it well. I admit his drive scares me, so it is not a stretch for me to play the role of the curious sub changing her mind. I know I will get gagged in due time. Sometimes before he takes me...sometimes during.

He'll have his way several times before he allows and teases me into having my turn. Then he plays the game further in that he is so convincing when he says that he is going to keep me. Keep me at his house as his plaything forever. It sends chills down my spine, but quite honestly I am genuinely scared when he puts the rag of chloroform over my face. I struggle fiercely, thinking that maybe this is the time he really means it.

Sometimes I wake up during the ride. This last time hogtied under a blanket in the back of a van. My eyes blindfolded to keep me from seeing where we are going.


I didn't let him know I was awake. I pulled at the ropes holding my wrists tightly together behind my back. He binds me well. Just where I would go if I had any possiblilty to escape I never think about. I hear a garage type door rising and the van pulling in. He releases me from my hogtie and pulls off my blindfold. He seems genuinely surprised to see me awake. "A bit early, but no matter", he says. He is a strong man and puts me on his shoulder after he pulls me out of the back of the van. His hand fondles my ass as he walks me through what seems to be a giant warehouse. He lays me on the cold cement floor. I'm only wearing some kind of pink mini dress no underwear. He likes to dress me in outfits that appeal to him when I am unconscious. I lay on the floor and moan some objections to what I see. He is lowering some kind of chain from the roof, apparently to cuff and hoist me on. Disturbingly, I see lights and video equipment set up. We have never discussed allowing this, but within the last year he has taken liberties in recording his damsel. I forget about the cameras soon enough as I my wrists are fastened to the chain and I am lifted where my toes can barely touch the floor. He goes to work. Soon I am in ecstacy...my flimsy dress now down around my waist. Something inserted in me and strapped in...doing it's job. Oh...what he did to me.

He is done with me and I am injected with some kind of drug. Barely coherent I am placed back in the van and well secured. I lose consciousness and awake as always back in the motel room. Relieved, yet secretly a bit disappointed soon I'll be back in my real world. I am tied and gagged on the bed. He kisses me on the cheek and tells me goodbye. As promised, there is a knife under the pillow and soon I will be able to cut myself free. But it gives my captor at least a ten minute head start to go back to his real world.

Perhaps someday I will have to explain to my husband as to the fancy knife collection that is building in a shoebox in the attic. But I won't worry about that until the day comes.