Friday, January 06, 2006

Saleswoman

She was a blonde haired beauty that worked at the adult "store for lovers" shop in town. Don't know if there is one near you, but it is a chain of stores with sextoys and such sold in them. Same stuff that can be found at the most sleezy adult bookstores you can imagine. However, there are not any naughty books or videos in this store. Just "marital aids", lotions, sex games, sexy clothing. I guess that combined with a couple of open minded female clerks on the floor to happily assist the patrons ....they get away from coming off completely sleezy.

I knew this girl. She went to high school with me. A couple of years younger than me. But she was friends with my neighbour at the time so I saw her from time to time. That was five years ago. True, it was no accident that I entered the store she worked in at closing time on purpose. However, it was a steady dose of stimulants that turned me to total madness. So fortunate am I that my actions that night ended up appealing with my crush from many years ago. Or I may be writing this from a cell right now.

What started out at what I thought was going to be a desperate sounding invitation for afterwork coffee turned into much more. I'm not sure where the flirting started. I think it was when she locked the front door of the store and said, "closing time...just you and me now" that got me to fooling around. She asked me why I was there. If there was something I needed to buy. She was beautiful. Clingy skirt. Tight blouse. They wanted their employees sexy, but not sleezy. She looked great. It must have been that and the atmosphere that made me say what I said. That and wanting her to talk of something I knew a thing or two about. "My girlfriend has confided in me a taste for bondage and slavery", I said. "What do you recommend?" I expected her to laugh and lead me into laughing also and giving me the courage to ask her out but she decided to play the good salewoman. "Let me show you what we have".

She showed me a collar and put it around her neck. I tried to hide how fast my heart was beating and the growing erection in my pants. She told me a bit of what the collar represented and then picked up some leather cuffs. Told me they were adjustable for wrists or ankles. "Try them on...can I see"? She told me of the ring in the center and how a chain can be attached to it. Giving me the ability to secure her. "Do you have the chains that would complete that cuff set?", I asked. She complied by handing me a chain in a package that was not very wide but seemingly strong.

I decided to ask the next question perhaps as a way to snap my lust back into sanity. Perhaps a way of communicating to this most helpful saleswoman of what my true intentions were beginning to be. If my customer request was turned down I could still buy what she had shown me and save face. I looked at her, chuckled and said, "Maybe we should continue this demonstration in the stockroom. If somebody sees this from the window they might think you're getting robbed". She said that they were ten minutes past closing time and that I had a point. To my delight, my cuffed and collared saleswoman led me to their stockroom.

Once in I asked her to show me how the chain works and she giggled and said that I would have to do that. I opened up the package and snapped one end of the chain onto he cuffs on her wrists and pulled it a bit. She jerked and said, "that's it..you got it". I looked at her and said..."now what"? She told me to use my imagination. She told me that improvisation will thrill my "girlfriend". She said "girlfriend" in a manner where she implied that there was no girlfriend at all. I pulled her toward a set of stockbins, yanked her arms above her head with the chain and secured the chain where her arms were trapped over her head. "How's that for improvisation"? I asked.

She teased me on. Asking me "what next". Telling me that I probably needed less advice than I lead her to believe. I said "perhaps you are right". I got my hands on some soft nylon rope and started to tie her legs spread apart to the stockbins. My rod was aching as she struggled. As I took my lust further I kept asking her...perhaps my way of making sure she was agreeable to my furthering boldness..."Will my girlfriend like this?" ..."and this?"...."how about this"? Her skirt now pulled up around her waist and her blouse and bra open. She yanked at the chain and ropes mightedly as I applied clamps to her nipples. Petite smallish breasts but fabulous nipples. I reached down to her private region and she was dripping wet. I asked my restrained tutor one last question that she was going to be able to answer. "You've been most helpful. But at this point would my girlfriend most want one of those toys in the front cabinet in her or the real thing?" She shuddered and softly said, "Nothing beats the real thing." In a few swift motions I gagged her with one of her wares lowered my pants and soon was pounding away.



She was still shaking in orgasm as I released the chains and rope holding her onto the wooden bins and lowered her to the ground. I arranged her abused clothes the best I could around her body. She nearly looked as finely dressed as she did when I first entered the store. Except for the handcuffs I was snapping on her wrists and ankles. She was kicking and fighting now. She having thought her sales presentation. was over. I told her that she was a great saleswoman and that I shall be taking all the merchandise she had shown me. Also that she would be coming along. In that we had to work on the slavery part. She put up quite a fight as I lowered her into my trunk. It appears that perhaps I will have to be the teacher for this next lesson.