Monday, January 30, 2006

Thief

Although fortunate enough to have a live in boyfriend who took very good care of her, it didn't sway her from being the postergirl for flirtation. She flaunted her good looks, that fantastic body and enough bling to make any woman envy.

So it was of no remorse that I broke into their apartment, which was conveniently right above mine, to grab some of that bling for myself. He wasn't home...always gone Monday thru Thursday...but she was. That's how I wanted it.

I was on her in a second. A knife to her throat and a threat to mess up that gorgeous face was all I needed for her utmost cooperation. I managed to blindfold her first. Then it was a pleasure to tie her up as unforgivingly as possible. The gag was lodged deep inside her well before any loud pleads of mercy could invade my ears nor the ears of any probing neighbours. My guess is any neighbours sharing her bedroom wall were well used to some loud moans and banging from time to time.

God she was a hot bundled package squirming around on that bed. I tried to stick to the business at hand as I filled a pretty good size sack with watches, rings, bracelets and such. She knew what I was doing and was putting up a pretty good fight. A hopeless fight...but I admit her spunk had made me quite hard. My bags filled, I readied to leave and took one last look at her. I wondered if she had ever been treated like this...well in a manner by a man that she didn't have to give approval on. I was tempted. My head spinning at the thoughts of all the times she purposely rubbed against me in the elevator. Also remembering the time she made a favourable, yet embarrassing comment about my legs last summer to entertain a group of girlfriends she was with at the time. Yeah...a real tease...but...crap...have to go.

So I was downstairs in my apartment viewing my haul when I heard her above me making quite a racket. Perhaps a lamp fell and broke on the floor. I ignored it. But then I unmistakenly heard what was her feet bashing a wall upstairs. I cursed myself for not hogtying her. I just really figured it didn't matter, but then I had the horrifying thought of the police asking me why I didn't hear her pounding and why I didn't investigate.

So back upstairs to her apartment I went.


I went inside her apartment quickly. Moments before the evil thief....now the neighbour rescuer. She was still on the bed. Her struggles had exposed a breast from under whatever kind of sportsbra it was that she was wearing. I took her blindfold off and thankful eyes gazed at me. I never thought I'd ever see this princess ever blush...but she realized her exposure and seemed anxious to try to use humour to mask some of her humiliation. To her that humour meant teasing me. Even under those circumstances. I pulled the ballgag out of her drooling mouth and it lay about her throat. I was shocked, but the first words out of her mouth were. "Here's your chance. I don't quite know how I could say no." That was all my more than willing rod had to hear. I couldn't take it anymore. No more Mr. shyguy. I called that bluff and pushed all my chips in. "I couldn't agree with you more", I said, and I pulled up her bra over other breast and started to fondle her treasures. Of course she objected and I kissed her in a manor where I definately communicated that I was convinced I had the winning hand. I hid my relief when she started to kiss me back. In a move I will self proclaim as brilliant I released her lips and talked to her as if she purposely lured me upstairs with her noise after purposely trapping herself in self bondage. She of course denied...but not for long as I re-inserted the red ballgag between her teeth and tightened it. As I did it, I justified my actions saying that I assumed she preferred her sex well silenced. Yeah she thrashed around pretty good as I retied her legs to each bedpost...but even she could never deny how greedily her intimate muscles grabbed on to me when my little teases game hit it's climax.

Nowadays she currently lives with me. A modest but fine enough house in the suburbs. The fact that she paid for it with her jewelry is trivia for only you and I.