Sunday, January 29, 2006

Your Turn

I know baby. I know you're waiting for me. But lets think the whole thing over. You've done all the work so far. You've made sure that we would be in your house alone. You put on that sexy top. My question for you is why stop there?

Don't be embarrassed. It was so sexy the way you conived me over here tonight. I'm just asking you to not stop now. I want you to tell me exactly what you want me to do to you. I'll do anything you want. There are no judgements from this point on. You have my complete attention. Yeah...I see you looking and yes, that is what I am talking about. So tell me baby. How would it be best put to use?

What do you need? Do you want me to undress you slowly? Do you want me to do it fast? Help me to help you. You're in charge tonight. It's your turn. Be honest. Do you want that fine little ass of yours spanked? Do you want to be tied up? Do you want an angel or a man of darkness? Just tell me. I'm here.