Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Bliss

Been busy droogies. Hit paydirt the other night. I did the usual prowling pattern and came up big. I tend to lean toward the bars around the airport. Business women. Skirt girls like the one above. Away from husbands. Maybe looking for a little bit of adventure. The little glances from the corner of their eyes. Body language symbols.

After a few drinks and I start talking about being kinky and I can tell from their reaction whether I have a chance. Again...in the real world here it's kinky yes....abductor no. Anyways, it's up we go to her hotel room. Another plus at times of the airport adventurist.

I keep the bindings limited to what is available in the hotel room. A pillowcase cut up just the right way works well. Pulling out handcuffs and ballgags makes the scene too preplanned. They panic. Keep the scene erotic...with a dash of humour. That mixed with the alcohol quells the reality of the trust they've put in a complete stranger until it's too late.

I like breaking out the camera after awhile. They start to struggle then. My first opportunity to see if they are gagged well enough for what the rest of the evening's program will include. I snap loads of pics. I admit to them that some will be given to the hungry on the internet. But I promise to distort the images enough so her friends at the PTA don't oust her.
The first thing I do is yank down her panties and take care of myself. I take that edge off the table for awhile. That way I have plenty of time until the morning to concentrate on her pleasure. I want to make sure that she cums around to my point of view. Sometimes it takes a long time, but they all do.

By dawn bindings are replaced by embraces. Also a statement to the effect of "this never happened". Of course it did...but I comply with their wishes. Sure babe...whatever you say....have a nice day.