Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Partnership

It started out as erotic talk between the girl and I. She had invited me to her house and a few drinks later loose talk ensued. She talked of a desire to feel helpless in cramped dark places. Feeling closed in....vulnerable. I told her that I thought I could help her out. She was curious. "Let me show you", I said as I led her to her garage where she backed in when we arrived there. I kissed her deeply and my wandering hands paused to pull her car keys out of her pocket. I grabbed a coil of clothesline that was in the garage and opened her car trunk. I said, "If I give you your fantasy, then you let me have mine when I let you out". I pulled her arms behind her back and started to tie her up. I was thinking if she pulled away I would not force the issue....just chuck it off with a laugh. But she didn't object....just some soft words of second thought. "Get in the trunk", I said. Alas...she didn't budge. Her hands secured behind her now. I took a chance and lifted her off her feet and placed her inside. "What will you do to me?", she whispered. "Everything", I said.

I pulled her ankles together and began to wrap coils of the clothesline around them. She began to fight me a bit. "Look; just tell me to stop and this ends right now. No hard feelings." I continued, "Hesitate for just a moment more and I'll assume that if you fight me that it is part of your fantasy". Her ankles now bound, twisting in her bonds to look at my face. "What will you do to me?", she again asked. Again I was honest...."Everything".

My hand was on her thigh...softly running higher. She was so cute when she tested my ropework, trying so hard to do it without letting me know. "In a way I can hardly say no", she purred. I wasn't sure that was giving me the ok, but that's the way I decided to take it. She was quite upset and put up quite a fight when I stuffed the rag in her mouth and gagged her. I then roped her ankles to her wrists just taunt enough to keep her from kicking the side of the car. To hell with willpower as I felt up her body pretty good before I closed the trunk. One hand found it's way under her skirt. It appeared by the condition I found her panties that despite some inaudible moans of protest, that I was doing well in fulfilling her wishes. My turn would come soon.