Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Schoolgirl fetish? "bonus"

What we have here is the lovely Rachel Liegh Cook in a movie called "11:14". It's an ensemble movie so she isn't in the movie for too many minutes. As a matter of fact, this is the only outfit she appears in. I kind of like the big heeled boots. The actress is deperately searching for some kind of career destined to go nowhere. However she is quite cute and stunning playing a slut in plaid skirt. She can keep making movies that nobody ever hears of as long as she wants in my book. I'll keep finding them. Especially if she wears skirts like this. Rent the movie. She plays an awesome slut. Wonder how far of a stretch it was for her. She had three boyfriends in this movie. Hey Rachel...if you need a fourth, just send me an email and you can take advantage of me anytime you want. Just put on that plaid skirt first baby.