Friday, March 03, 2006

The Return

Many people emailed about the previous post. Said it was a bit personal. Maybe a bit off-topic. Well that was only part one of that saga that was off topic. Fact of the matter is that I wrote the previous post from experience. But the story continued. Albiet it was twelve years later. Yes. Twelve years later there was a knock on my door and it was her. Turns out not much had changed. Mr. Perfect at her home had done something to her to cause her need to pursue an ego shot and I was the first thing she thought of.

She needed my ego shot big time...if you know what I mean. Needed someone to make her feel beautiful in a hurry. My interest had softened a bit through the years. So I went for broke and told her my interests in bed had evolve through the years and I slid a pair of handcuffs across the table at her. I expected her to run out...but she didn't. She was intrigued. The pity seeking fool.

She told me to, "do your worst". That I did. I figured quite correctly that with a rich husband and a prenupital at stake that anything other than actually hurting her was fair game tonight. I gagged her and gagged her hard to make sure her words of approval were the last ones spoken for a while. I stripped her while she was squirming on the living room floor. Her tattered clothes on the floor she started kicking and buckling hard as I dragged her self serving ass to bedroom. That ass was going to be serving me until morning.

I had my way and had my way hard. I ungagged her once and I admit her words stung just a little. She said, "If you fucked me like that all those years ago I never would have dumped you." I knew she was lying. But if felt good to put that gag back into her objecting mouth and ram my rod in her yet again as if I was angry. I fully admit that I couldn't have given a damn one way or another, but her body rocked with orgasm again and again about that time.

She slept next to me gagged and bound with rope. I woke up very early in the morning. I thought it ironic that I was living my dream...or my former dream. The love of my life by my side...and not leaving. I started stroking her sleeping body softly...like I was 19 again. Her nipples growing rock hard even though she was still soundly asleep. Oh the look in her eyes as she finally awoke. My naked body kneeling at her bound ankles. Untying them. Her hot body struggling a bit...but not resisting as I pushed apart her now unbound legs. Yes...one more for the road baby. I hope Dr. Simon has helped. You go home give Mr. Right my regards.

She kissed me on the cheek and left later that morning. Gone again. Funny how so many years can go by, yet nothing much changes. Well almost nothing.