Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Sasha Cohen

Some people giggle when the talk of figure skating. They giggle because it's stereotyped that it seems to attract a bit of a gay audience. Well my droogies I admit that I will pause and watch figure skating from time to time. Not because I am gay, but because I love the sight of a woman's well built and tended ass. Shapely and rock hard gets me rock hard.

Keying lately on the graceful Sasha Cohen. I really know nothing about figure skating other than the skater's figures. So I admit doing the research to make sure I wasn't about to post in my blog my lust for a 15 year old girl. Amazed to find she is 21 years old. Because her body looks like it may be still developing if you know what I mean. Underage predator definately not my thing, but cute and petite...certainly is. I saw on television tonight where Sasha wants to get into show business someday. After she falls on that perfect little ass of hers tonight that may be a good option. But Sasha, I beg you, before you fall to the pressures of doing something about those grade school titties of yours give me a call. You don't need to change a thing for me baby. I'll make you feel like the perfect little hottie you are.