Monday, March 13, 2006

The Call

Once in awhile when I am feeling especially nasty like tonight, I will call Mrs. Kade at work and tell her what I am going to do to her when she gets home. I call and tell her because I warn that if she does not want my hands all over her tonight to spend the night elsewhere.

I'm fair and on the phone give her specifics. I tell her to paint a picture in her head. Perhaps like a sunday newspaper cartoon. I tell her to picture her coming home and the minute the door closes my hands wrap around her waist and mouth. I tell her that she will be gagged immediately and that her hands will be tied tightly behind her back. That I will tear off her clothes and drag her to our bedroom. I tell her to picture me then binding her ankles and then doing wonderful yet unspeakable things to her.

She comes home and that is exactly what I did. I teased her mercilessly in the way I know she likes. Her body is still writhing in her ropes from the spasms shaking her body as she watches me shed the rest of my clothes. She playfully moans in her gag as I untie her ankles. This evening is only beginning.