Saturday, March 11, 2006

More myspace.com feardarts

I have to say, not too surprised to learn that High Schools in my neighbourhood were sending parents letters warning them about the dangers concerning their children and myspace dot com. Yes, you have thousands of little girls posting provocative photos of themselves for thankful men like me to see. A lot of these girls are generous enough to put their real names and whereabouts on their "site".

Considering there are people like me out there...that should be concern enough for a parent. I've declared many times before that I am not a predator. Not only do I not have that urge, but it's too much darn work. However, I enjoy the pics. That alone shouldn't flatter a parent. But it's like a good car crash. If it's out there I'm going to look, and I just might share. But there ARE very bad people out there. Let us not be naive. The cruel thing about it is that unless a parent spends a lot of time on the internet they have absolutely no idea how much attention their daughter's activities attract. Let's face it. If you're a man, and have a heartbeat, the photo above is going to attract attention to your daughter. I'm not about to try to find the real goods...but someone might. If you're a concerned parent reading this, then I assure you that the two pics in this post are very conservative compared to other pics your sweet sixteen is teasing cyberspace with.

If your daughter confesses on her "site" that she enjoys the same fetishes that I do then yes, I'm going to chat with her. Hey...bottom line is young girls have fantasies just like older guys. They are starved for attention. They want to be told they are beautiful. They are smart. They know that you may investigate. So naive parents, they will let you find the conservative myspace site they have....but the one with the sordid goods on it is a bit less searchable. If the god squad has their way and shuts down myspace, there will be another one just like it waiting for them.

Parents if you are truly concerned about what your kids are doing online then you are the person in control of the home computer, not your kids. It's under lock and key and when in use is used in a well travelled room. Dingbats like aol will try to convince you that you can monitor what your kids are doing. Kids are smart and know how to bypass that. If you want to be internet safe, then keep them off the computer. If you don't want to watch what they are doing online....then I'll be more than happy to. I would like to see more of the gal with the black top for instance.

Don't fear me parents. Fear the internet scumbag that isn't honest. The one that is online right now pretending to be 16. The one that has a fake photo and profile at a place like myspace dot com. He's chatting with your daughter right now. Trying to get her to meet him at the mall. A man on a mission can be very convincing. I bet you thought milk carton girls only belonged to other families.