Sunday, April 23, 2006

Quiet Gym

The thing about going to an upscale health club is that on a nice Sunday most the members feel that they are too upscale to attend. Which is fine with me. Because I finally got a chance to talk to that stunning hardbody that goes there most every day. We had been eyeballing each other for quite a few weeks now. Yet she pretty much stuck to the business of her workouts when she was there. Still I was darn sure she had given some signals that she was interested.

We were there all alone that day. A skeleton crew running the place. Just the girl at the downstairs counter as far as I could tell. She was struggling with some weights so I offered some assistance. Let me rephrase that....I intruded with some assistance. Didn't want to give her the chance to tell me that she didn't need a spotter. So I was close behind her. My hands on her arms. Helping her lift a pair of dumbells. This was as close to her as I ever dared dream. I felt I had to make my moves then or there would never be another chance. She was fantastic looking today. A petite dark haired girl. She was wearing a skin tight pair of spandex shorts and wore an equally clingy top. Every delightful curve was there to observe...oh how I yearned to touch them.

She allowed me to stay and help her and I, pardon the pun, muscled my way into appointing myself her trainer for the day. With nobody around I made sure I was close to her as I possibly could be. We talked, small talk...and I made a move. I confronted her with my feeling that she had been "checking me out" for quite some time. The abruptness of my statement distracted her enough to start to massage her neck. Being the enthusiastic personal trainer I was impersonating at the time. She lowered her head a carressed her cheek against one of my hands busy relaxing the muscles on her neck.

It looked as though my gamble had paid off. However, she tried to cool me down by telling me she was married. I suspected and had a reply ready. "So am I, why else would the two of us be here today in that we both appear to have a spouse at home that for whatever reason has us going to a gym instead of enjoying a beautiful Sunday". I could tell I touched a nerve, but she didn't get defensive. I pressured more, "I think you're in as desperate a need for a private workout as I am."

I then pointed to a fire exit doorway and told her that nobody, on a Sunday, would bother us in there. "We can be careful....I'll go in first and wait. It would be my dream that you follow shortly thereafter." I then walked to the fire exit and entered the dark corridor leading to a set of stairs there in case of fire. The only light in there was that of the lighted "exit" sign. I waited for what seemed an eternity...and then the door opened.


I grabbed her and kissed her deeply. My hands were all over her firm curvy chisled body. She mumbled something about not feeling right about doing this. I threw some humour at her...little did she know how serious I was. I said, "well perhaps I can tie your hands over your head and then you can put all the blame on me"? Her response quickened my heart as she told me that her dreams were coming true..."kinky as well as nice to look at...my kind of man." There was a bungee cord on the handrail that apparently held the door open from time to time. As if the angels themselves had put it there just for me. I pulled her hands in front of her and started to bind them with the bungee cord. She gasped, laughed and said, "I cannot believe you're doing this...Oh my god....

She didn't panic, so I knew her comment about kinky men was probably true. Even if I did think she was a bit uneasy with it, I don't think it would have stopped me from connecting the hooked end of the bungee cord to an electrical pipe over her head. She may have thought it amusing, but she wasn't going to go anywhere. She tested my handiwork, but before she could realized the reality of her captivity I kissed her deeply. She was putty in my arms and squeeled in delight as I peeled her spandex shorts down to the ground and peeled her tight top up and over her breasts. Like peeling a banana I thought. I sucked on her nipples the same time I was lowering my sweatpants to the floor. My cock rock hard and my head intoxicated in passion, I didn't even check to see if she was ready. I knew she would be. Her moans were beginning to echo quite loudly in the corridor, so I put a hand over her mouth as I began to thrust in and out of her faster. I slammed her into the wall and pounded into her for one last round. Her body began to spasm in orgasm and she began to buckle and yank at the cords binding her hands as her body writhed in uncontrolled twitches. My hands cupped her rock hard perfect ass and I drove in as deep as I could one last time before I could take no more. With a short gasp of my breath, I paused and exploded deep inside of her.

I released the cord from the pipe and her still bound arms went over my head and hugged me. I did the same. I started to untie her wrists and kidded that I feared if I released her that I may never be able to have her again. She kissed my neck and sadly whispered that there may be some truth to that. "Yes...I said...I understand...married".

Indeed that was the last time I ever saw her. She apparently had quit the health club. Maybe was going somewhere else. Not sure. But I guess I can always hope. Perhaps another lonely Sunday. Perhaps another dark corridor.