Thursday, April 27, 2006

Ramblings

Was thinking today how much I despise when fat has-been actors sell out and lecture me in a television commercial about what fabulous crap my mouth is missing out on. Nutrition is definately this guy's middle name. That double chin alone could keep a tribe of cannibal pygmies fed for a week.

But then I started thinking that I have not posted here for awhile and tried to come up with some ideas and failed miserably. Perhaps it was the blue mood I was in. Winter is almost gone and that mean girl's with hot dark nylons will be away until it gets cold again. That made me sad. I could not snap out of the depression.

Then I thought of what happy times summer brings. One of those happy feelings is that ass crack tattoo season is almost here. Girls in shirts two sizes too small wearing low rise jeans showing off those cerebral tribal markings stamped just above their ass crack. Look at that one....I believe it means "I'm easy" in Korean. Attractive...I want you so bad.

Then I looked above and got sad again, because I had made a post with not a shred of creativity. Only vicious drivel . It could be because I've been blue. Depressed...or maybe that I just spent a bit of time actually living a life beyond this computer in lieu of writing eroticism. Then the answer came to me. The answer to what my problem is....
My problem is that I am always thinking of six.
Link...more back tattoos