Sunday, April 02, 2006

Quiet Lust

She's the quiet girl at work. Cute...but certainly not a knockout. Sometimes you think she may have a nice body, but with the loose clothing she wears you would never know. You know of a couple of the guys at work having asked her out. She turned them down. Quiet, yet in a way, respectful rumors of lesbianism....but nothing vicious. Because she is nice. Keeps to herself, but without acting stuck up.

But then you are surfing a mens site on the internet and come across "miss conservative" 's photo. Now you are obsessed. Must have her. You've told nobody of your discovery.

So how do you get this girl to go out with you? Well who took that photo? An ex-lover...must be. Jilted..maybe that is why she is so secretive? Can I use the knowledge of the photo to my advantage? Must try something.

I sit next to her on lunch. I try to make a connection. The subject wanders to photography...tactfully...carefully. Photography a hobby of mine. Also of hers it turns out.

Going to her place tonight to take some photos. Still lifes, her cats....maybe get her to pose. Tell her she's sexy. Tell her to be sexy. Pose on the furniture she asks. Please do my dear. Do whatever is natural for you.

I think I've found what turns this quiet girl on.