Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Twisted

I think we are both twisted. That I know we can agree. We've spoken online for months now. The more evil things I said I would do to you....the sexier the photos were of yourself that you sent me.
You kept daring me to find you...to play the games we played for pretend so many times at our keyboards. It was you that kept sending me clues to who you were. Then the day came where I found you.
I told you that I found you. That I was fully prepared to live out our fantasy. I described you, but kept it vague....to try to make you wonder if I had really followed your tease map of clues to the right place. I described you. Rich husband. Nice house...could hardly afford to give that up for a romp with me. I told you I would be careful. Undetectable. Just as a real home intruder would be. Told her I would know when she was home. That I would know when she was alone. I would be well prepared. I would be very capable of treating her like the helpless victim she confessed for so very long of craving.

Perhaps she thought I was, just as I had in the previous months, just fantasizing about her. Bluffing. But that mattered to me little when she gave me the go ahead to "do my worst".


Indeed she reacted with quite a bit of surprise when she awoke with my masked face inches from her. I gagged her hard. Unforgiving. She may have thought her dare would remain forever fantasy, but I admit being most anxious to not give her the chance to tell me such. I knew she would be alone the whole weekend, so a nice romp until dawn would be quite safe. She faught me while I cuffed her wrists and once I bound her ankles with a scarf I had to hogtie her keep her on the bed. She always told me in her fantasy that she would fight me every step of the way. She stilled herself and breathed heavily as she watched me prepare to live out my end of the fantasy. That I did for several hours.

I left as quietly as I entered. I left her bound in a manner where she would be able to work herself loose in 15 minutes or so. Plenty enough time to give me a headstart back to my real world.

I admit being very nervous the next time I saw her online. Admit wondering if police would be looking for me. However, she was the one who first contacted me. To my delight she made jokes of what I was to do to her the next time. My mind danced when she said, "surprise me".