Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Lust wins out

Months of online teasing finally met the end of it's journey when the woman of my dreams herself initiated a meeting. She was sexy and bold, where she listed her conditions to play out our fantasy. She told me that she wanted to experience the best she could what it would be like to be at the mercy of a kidnapper...with her body being the ransom. She was straightforward with her conditions. She wanted me to play it for real and that she had the right to stop it up until the first time she was gagged. She told me she wanted to do it with someone she trusted, yet at the same time posed a tremendous element of danger. A man she traded fantasies with in an internet chat box seemed to fit that requirement. She challenged me. She said, "I better not be wasting my time". I assured her that she had no worries in that regard.


So we met at a public place and felt each other out. In due time we went out to my van and away from public view. I made an excuse to go into the back of the van and in short order my hand cupped her mouth and I dragged her back there with me. I pushed her down on a mattress in the back and handcuffed her arms behind her back. I released her mouth and asked if I should continue. She shot me a glare and said, "like I said...I better not be wasting my time". I promptly gagged her and hogtied her. Once the girl next door internet tease....now a captive at her request.


I brought her to a residence that was set up for our arrival. The garage connected to the house was convenient and a relief to not have to worry about being seen carrying my catch into the house.


(part 2 next post)