Friday, July 21, 2006

That Black Dress

She continued to send me tease photos of herself to my email address. I was flattered because the fantasies I suggested online seemed to match both of our desires. We finally agreed to meet. The rules, such as they are, were set. My promise was that we were going to live out our fantasies just as we discussed them in our messenger box.


She wore that little black dress that she always bragged about. The one that guaranteed a man would turn their head. All I can say is she was not boasting. She was breathtaking. She entered the motel room and I told her to turn around so I could get the full view. She did and purred as I cuffed her arms behind her back. Oh yes, she was definately there to play as she promised, but although discussed many times...she was not prepared to be gagged so soon.

Her head shook and she struggled, but I silenced her well. I admit it that after months of online teasing that I had to have her right away. I confess that foreplay was not on my mind...it appeared she was misguided and was thinking there would be some introduction . Simply pulling her nylons and panties down her legs would have to do for foreplay right now.

I made a comment about having to take care of myself now and that I would have all evening to take care of her properly. I took care of business and I took care of it soundly and with purpose.


When finished, her perhaps thinking she was going to be released, struggled as I tied her ankles. I brought her to the bed and set her upon it. I climbed next to her and started to fondle and grope her squirming body.

I boldly exclaimed that it was now her turn to be taken care of. My fingers must have found just the right spot as now my "captive" seemed to move her body as well as the bonds allowed to encourage me. I probed her body endlessly untill it started to spasm uncontrollably. She squeeled in delight into her gag. Once quiet I released the gag and kissed her deeply.

"What comes next", she softly said. "Whatever I choose...as you insisted", I replied.