Thursday, July 27, 2006

Lust wins out Part Two

I brought her inside the house and tossed her on my bed. I was blessed in that she was everything she described herself as being to me. Though petite her legs were lucious and sexy. She wore a sexy, yet not sleezy skirt with attention getting high heel shoes; yet not such that she looked like a whore. Her struggles had partially unfastened the buttons on her white blouse. She had always told me that I would not be awed by her breast size, but one look at her tight perfect ass told me that her tits would be the tight perky mounds that a woman who keeps herself in shape would possess. She did not lie to me. I felt even more an obligation to live up to her expectations. To not waste her time as she put it.


She played the struggling victim well. She twisted on her belly on the bed while I was busy "not wasting my time". I reached up and under her skirt and pulled down her nylons and panties to her tied ankles. I unbuckled my pants and quickly discarded them. I told my wiggling captive that I was now going to untie her ankles and take my first sample. "We could do this the easy way or the hard way", I said. I requested she be nice or that I could spend some time tyng her legs to the bedpost....her call. She layed there still as I unbound her ankles. Other than some short high pitched squeels, her body eagerly accepted her....ransom. Admittingly I headed her challenge and did not waste my time.

Her body was spent as well as mine as she was quite cooperative when I uncuffed her hands and shed her of all remaining clothing. She often mentioned that once in my clutches she would like it if I talked to her like she was a slut. I admit it also arroused me when I said, "Now lay your sweet little ass on the bed and cross your wrists and ankles. We both know my mission is to fuck your slutty ass as often as possible...but lets not take any chances shall we". She remained gagged and of course could not answer, but her obedience at my command told me she did not feel we were wasting our time here.

Soon enough she was tied with soft yet effective binding ropes and promptly I shed all my clothes and crawled next to her. She lay on her side and moaned softly as I whispered in her ear, "it is now time to make sure your body is attended to". My hands were then all over her sweet curvy body. Fondling her breasts...getting quite hard again as she squeeled and lurched when I pinched and squeezed her nipples. Her legs opened up and she encouraged me when my fingers teased her private area. Now writhing in heat I slowed and told her that I was ready to fuck her again. This time most anxious to do her slow enough to make sure I explored every inch. Her ankles had been tied in a manner where I still had plenty of access as she lay helpless before me on her back. As promised, i started to fuck her slow. Both enjoying the ride and finding a path that would not hurt her when I decided to thrust harder. I concentrated this time only on her pleasure, taking time to arrouse her fully before driving her to her goal....and mine. Her body tensed and twisted in the ropes that imprisoned her as one orgasm proceded to the next one...and yet another. I decided to hold off my now well filled rocket. We still had all night.

I then hogtied her just restrictive enough to keep her from strolling from the bed. While drawing her ankles close to her wrists I told her she would be my little fucktoy for the evening and that my if she did a well enough job servicing me throughout the evening then I just might consider releasing her in the morning as I promised.

Of course, a real kidnapper I wasn't, but I greedily admit the quick look of panic in her eyes and watching her pull at the cords around her wrists sent shivers down my spine. Our adventure indeed did end in the morning with passionate kisses and not a man turned insane. Yet, in a way she will be my prisoner forever...and me hers.