Saturday, October 28, 2006

Butt Advertising


Today's cup of coffee rises in salute of women who where sweats, shorts, pants, etc., that have some kind of writing on the rear end. The words might be some clothing line, some school they attend, advertising, a funny quip...but to us guys they all spell the same thing. Does not matter to us what is written there....to me it all spells, "Hey guys, check out my ass".


Bottom line, (pardon the pun), is that if you have something written on your ass, then I take that as a signal that you want me to look.


It also gives me license to discuss with the girl what is written there. I have free reign to ask you how you like the University of Texas when those words are wrapped around your lucious buns. What I really am communicating is that I was checking out your ass.


If I may suggest, perhaps you should save us men some time. Forget schools and clothing lines. How about stuff written on your ass like, "I'm kinky", or "Can be had at right price"? That way I have an excuse to comment to you about your ass AND we can get right down to business too.

Of course, now that I think of it, if a girl can fit more than three words on her ass then she's probably expanded a bit out of my league anyways.


(kids, if you don't get the Shaft reference...ask your parents)