Friday, October 27, 2006

Hallween 2005 continued...

She gave me clear signals that she knew of my fetish for bondage. The beautiful conservative woman that I thought I knew was now sitting on my living room couch in a harem girl costume telling me about her interest and curiosity in the Gor novels of John Norman and thought it would be fun to dress up like a slave girl in one of his novels. My mind naturally started to fantasize of how well she would look on my bed, fettered as a slave in a Gor novel would look.

As thoughts of her lashed down to my bed clouded my mind she began to tease me some more. "Do you think I would make a good slave girl"?, she asked. I tried to keep my cool and took the question as her looking for a compliment on her costume, as opposed to an attempt for seduction. I answered, "It's a great costume. If John Norman saw you it might very well inspire him to write another novel...with you as the star". She told me I was so nice to say so and kissed me on the cheek. The soft kiss sending courage through my veins....I took over the teasing role. "I just might have some accessories to make your costume even more convincing". She said she was willing to try anything to make her costume stand out from the others. As if that body wouldn't do that already I thought.

I whispered to myself as I went into the other room, "if she wants to look like a slavegirl, who am I to disappoint her". I came back it with some "accessories" and a different attitude. I asked her to hold out her hands in a way that was more a command than a request. She stood in front of me as I cuffed her wrists in front of her. I didn't stop. I put a collar around her neck and connected a light, yet non-giving chain to it and ran it down her back and between her legs and snapped it onto the cuffs trapping her wrists.

I stood close to her, "feel more the part my dear", I asked. She said, "yes...very convincing". She started to move her hands around testing the cuffs that confined her. The chain between her cuffs and collar was taunt enough where I knew with every move she was making, that slim chain was massaging her pussy.

She asked me what other "accessories" did I have hidden in my bedroom. I could contain myself no longer and pulled her close to me by the chain going to her collar....knowing darn well what that chain yanked on as I did it. I kissed her and she did not hold back that she was anxious to respond. I told her that I had plenty of other "accessories", but none that could be worn at a party without the both of us being arrested. She nibbled on my earlobe and whispered softly in my ear. "I don't think I want to go to the party anymore. I want to stay here and have you treat me like a gorean slave girl".

I told her that I would never hurt her...but it might be a dangerous request nonetheless. She told me it was Halloween and that she could use a little danger. "As a matter of fact, I could use a lot of danger", she said. "I would like nothing less than for you to danger me all night long".

I said, "Very well then. First of all a good slave girl should speak only when a response is requested otherwise you will be gagged". I took off the chain on her collar and started to take the cuffs off of her wrists. "I want you to strip, lay on your belly on the fur by the fireplace, and then cross your ankles and your wrists behind my back so you are ready to receive my ropes".


I bound her well. As a slave in a Gor novel would be....as she requested. She spoke to me. Not a quite a complaint, but a comment on how unforgiving her bindings were. "I warned you slave", I hissed, as I lashed a gag between her teeth. She took it well, as if she was pleased that I went through with my threat. She layed there then quite obediantly. Could be she was concerned what further discipline would be. She had due cause to be concerned. She watched as I disrobed. Knowing that I was about to put my pleasure slave to use.

She left the next morning unmarked and unhurt, but quite dangered out. As I suspected, she didn't return my phone calls. She showed no interest in seeing me again. I wasn't surprised. The few times this past year I had to visit her workplace she treated me no differently than any other business client. I never told anyone of the evening we had. Besides, who would believe me anyway?

The calendar had me, admittingly, volunteering to make a service call to her office. It had been almost a year already. Fate allowed me to be with her for a few moments alone. "Want to go to a Halloween party"?, I asked. First she didn't respond, then a look to make sure none of her office staff was eavesdropping. Then her eyes saw fit to acknowledge me, "I love Halloween", she said.