Saturday, November 18, 2006

Julie's chloroform story

My name is Julie. I consider myself a normal girl of age 22. Except for maybe the twisted fantasies that haunted my brain until last night. One would have never suspected my fantasy of being chloroformed and tied up by a strong intruder at first impression. However, in a fit of madness I mentioned it to a man that I work with. It snowballed from there.

I live with Jay....by fiance. He is my future. I know that. But he would never help me with the dark thoughts that were in my head. I love him. I really do. But just once I wanted to experience....well let me just continue.

Believe me. It took a long time. But I go on break at work and sometimes this guy would be in the breakroom also. We would talk. Soon the talks got personal....very personal. He mentioned some sexual frustrations at home and next thing I knew I was telling him of my fantasy. I trusted him. He was the shy type...not one to gossip. At the time, I thought he may have been patronizing me, but he told me of fantasies of women in bondage that raged through his mind. I teased him that we should get together sometime. His response sent chills up my spine. He just calmly said that it would be something that I would not regret.

He was not especially handsome, but he was big and strong. Dammit...I had to know. So I teased him. I teased him by telling him that I would let him know when my fiance was out of town. He told me just to let him know. God, it started out as a joke. But when my fiance said he had to leave town for the weekend I started to get wet at the thought of telling the guy at work that I would be alone Friday night.


So I took the plunge. I thought the guy at work would just laugh. But when I pressed the bottle of chloroform in his hand and told him the door would be unlocked and anytime between seven and eight would be fine, he just smiled and warned me that I would only be given one chance to back out once he arrived. I blushed and walked away.

So there I was. Home alone. I sat on the couch reading a magazine. My mind had me thinking that he would not show. Yet I dressed for him. I did at that. I figured if he did sneak into the house that I would not want him to change his mind. So I wore a tight cut off t-shirt and sexy panties. I was certainly never going to be the next Cosmopolitan cover model....but on the other hand not too many men turned me down before I met Jay. Breasts not too big, but firm. A shapely enough ass to draw a stare. Being with the man you want to spend the rest of your days with can make a woman lazy. But I took care of myself.

I can honestly say that I was deep into a magazine story and almost forgot that I could be getting company when his hand clamped that cloth over my mouth. It was how I always fantasized. He was so strong. Fighting him, but not able to break free. Feeling myself slip away....and wondering what he was going to do to me when I was out. My head pulled into his chest. My eyes slowly closing...can no longer fight it. Passing out.

When I started to regain consciousness I was vaguely aware of him finishing tying a blindfold on me. I thought, "my god...what have I done"? But I was quickly arroused...my heart was beating out of my chest. I knew I was dripping wet...and wondered if he knew. Of course he knew. I knew he was standing near just watching me. But I tested his wares anyways. I was naked. With only my sense of touch still afforded me I could tell I was on my living room rug. Gagged and blindfolded, my wrists were in handcuffs and strung up over my head most probably to a ceiling beam. I was kneeling. My ankles were bound together with some kind of cloth. They were crossed and bound tightly where I found it difficult to keep my knees together. I was helpless and at his mercy.

My body instinctively jumped when he first touched me. He started to softly fondle my breasts. He touched them just right. Firmly and in control...yet not abusive. He did not speak a word, but it was apparent that he was also naked. Very much so when i realized it was the rock hard head of his cock that was stroking my cheek. I was so turned on. I'm sure he knew. He ungagged me, but my heart beating out of my chest kept me from saying a word. However, I did recall his promise that I would be given one chance to back out. I remember being aware of his promise and knowing that this could be the last chance I would have to be freed. But instead my mouth grabbed his cock and started worshiping his sword in such a manner to communicate to my heavenly intruder that I fully approved of his abduction.

He withdrew his cock right before I was sure he was going to cum. I wanted to please him so badly that I did protest and fight him when I realized that he was once again gagging me. "Please no...please...", I moaned as he stuffed some kind of wadded packing into my teeth. My head shook as he lashed the silencing material deep into the back of my mouth. Feeling him knotting it behind my neck. I remember twisting and pulling at the metal around my wrists when I smelled the sweet unmistakable scent approaching my nose. He pressed the chloroform soaked rag against my mouth and nose and fell limp helplessly.


When I came to I was on my bed. My wrists were still cuffed together, but tied to the headboard. I was on my belly. My legs were tied apart to each bedpost. It felt like maybe it was pairs of my nylons that he used to tie my legs down. My stomach was on a pillow. My ass raised high into the air. I felt his presence between my legs. He was kissing the sensitive area on my inner thighs. His hands fondling my breasts. Boldly pinching my nipples. It felt so good, but I pulled at my bindings anyways. Of course any hope of escape was futile. I knew he was going to fuck me and I was at the same time more scared and turned on than I had ever been in my life. Finallly...to my relief and dismay he started to slide into me slowly. He had on some kind of ribbed condom that rocked my world. He started slamming into me hard and with purpose. MMMM...I moved my body the best I could to accomodate my dream fiend. My body began to orgasm like it never had before the same time I felt the ridged encasing around his rod fill with hot liquid.

When it was over I felt the need to embrace him. But instead I twisted and moaned as again he used the chloroform I gave to put me to sleep. I remember dreaming after he drugged me to sleep that last time. I dreamed about how I would react if the next time I awoke I was in the trunk of his car? In his bed? On a mattress in a hidden room in his basement? What if my invited intruder was having TOO good a time?

When I awoke I was again on a bed. My heart beating. Whose bed I thought? My arms were tied with a strip of cloth and my ankles were also tied. I was still gagged and blindfolded. I did not feel his presence. I'm not sure it would have mattered anyways in that I started to work the best I could at the knots that were currently trapping me. I was tied loosely enough where I had some hope of escape. Sure enough in fifteen minutes or so I was free. I took off my blindfold and was in my own bed. He was gone.

Sure there was some guilt that I felt after that. After all, I was going to be married to Jay in four months. On Monday I saw my co-worker friend. The quiet shy man that all my girlfriends at work thought to be a boring "average Joe". I approached him at his cubicle and in a whisper only loud enough for him to hear I softly said, "thank you". He didn't even turn around. He just cracked a small smile and slowly nodded his head as he kept typing on his keyboard.