Sunday, November 05, 2006

Invitation

Mika and I were hanging out in some chat rooms last night and a nice young thing seemed very interested in the kink spewing into her instant message box. She sent me a photo and said her husband was out of town for the weekend. She lived fairly close to me....she invited me over for some with an offer to exchange roleplay for real play. Of course I was skeptical...but how could I refuse?

So I told her my terms. I had her decribe her house....picture window...good. I would knock on the door and first I wanted her to give me a peek of her and that tease attire she allegedly just took a photo of herself in. If she could not do that....then she was not for real. I told her that I knew of a hot nightclub out there and that if she chose not to greet me that way...or if it was a joke it would not be a total waste of my time.

I assured her that myself and my fantasies were for real. That if she then unlocked the door then both our kinky worlds would kindly greet.

Mika looked at me as I shook my head at the computer and laughed. He just twitched his nose and said, "what have you got to lose"? So I loaded myself up with some toys and went for a ride. Forty minutes later I parked on the street in front of the address she gave me. I rang the doorbell and drifted back to keep an eye on the front window. She opened the drapes to give me a good look. She was for real. Pink night top and all legs. Unbelievable.

She opened the door and I put on a ski mask and walked in. "Good evening", I said. She was visibly drunk and ran her sassy mouth, "Good evening?", she questioned, "If I wanted to invite over a gentleman I would have wasted two hours online chatting with a fucking boyscout".

I smiled at that. I love good honesty in a woman. "Well fine then...enough smalltalk". I took a knife out of my pocket and pressed it against her throat. (the blade so purposely dull it probably could not cut through warm cheese) I dragged her to the couch. "That's better", she teased. She did have a way of inspiring a man to not be a gentleman.

I admit I found a bit of satisfaction in her squeeling some words to the effect of feeling some discomfort in the rather ungentlemanly way I handcuffed her arms hehind her back. She leaned back on the couch and seemed quite a bit more sober as she mumbled something about things going too fast as i was yanking her panties down her legs. Perhaps she was going to beg me to stop or perhaps she was going to attempt to give me instructions as to just how her fantasy molester should go about his business. But it made no difference as I stuffed her panties in her mouth to shut her up. She squeeled and squirmed as I tore off a slice of duct tape to entrap the silencing garb in her mouth for her upcoming adventure.

"You're quite the little fighter you said you would be", I said as she knelt on the floor in front of the couch. She twisted and squeeled as she looked behind her and saw me pulling down my pants. "You play well", I whispered as I began to cover my rock hard sabre with a ribbed condom I had for such tender moments. I yanked back her hair and told her to stay still as my legs forced her apart far enough to find my target. Her hands my have been pulling at the cuffs on her wrists....but her pussy was much more accepting of the spoils of her invitation. I then confirmed to my spunky little captive that I never was or never will be a boyscout.

I then dragged her spent chatroom cruising ass into her bedroom, grabbed a pair of her nylons from a dresser drawer and tossed her on the bed. I then bound her ankles with the nylons in such a way where her legs could still open about a foot. I looked at her and asked where she kept her vibrator. I knew her eyes could not help but give me a clue. In moments I returned with her white probe. I tore what was left of her pink nightshirt off of her and said that it was time that I took care of her.

Hours later she layed there on her side naked and hogtied on the bed. I really do not think she regreted her invitation to a stranger, but I kept her gagged just the same. I placed the key to the handcuffs still trapping her wrists on her nightstand and told her that a woman with her athletic abilities should be able to get to that key in a half hour or so.

I returned home about 45 minutes later as the sun was rising. There was an instant message on my computer. Mika sat there next the computer with a sly smile on his face. I looked at the message. SassyAngel19 says her husband is gone next weekend too.