Friday, November 03, 2006

The Maid

I had been more or less living in a motel for the last three weeks. My work in that town just far enough away from my home to justify staying there was now complete. Finished early for the day and went back to the motel to finish packing up. I can honestly say that I was not too shocked to open my door and surprise a maid that was busy looking through my packed luggage. Some other things had come up missing during my stay...to the complete indifference to the motel management.

A lover of kinky sex I am. I always brought some toys with me in case any of the fine young ladies at the local nightspots liked a little adventure with their sex. Not used often I admit, but my gear was going to come in handy now.

The intruder, under the mindset that being a bit flirty would get her off the hook, did not struggle as I reached into my luggage and grabbed a pair of handcuffs. She was mumbling words like, "I can explain" as I entrapped her wrists behind her back. I sat her on the bed.

I recognized her as one of the teases that occupied the business I had been appointed to audit the last three weeks. She was a doll, I admit feasting my eyes on her in between gazing at balance sheets at what I affectionately called "Tease Inc." to a couple of friends on the phone. So I guess she had this second job and would have known exactly where I was to know the coast was clear.

I told her not to move as I picked up the phone to call the front desk. She told me not to bother as she was not an employee of the motel...that she only had a stolen uniform to use in her "second job". I told her the police would do just fine then. She begged me not to. She told me that she would find a way to pay me back for the things she stole from the room.

I paced the room and took a good look at her. She was gorgeous. By design or not she had the cutest little pout. The maid uniform showed off a nice pair of legs. Yes...I began thinking...perhaps there was a way she could pay me back.

I had always fantasized of opportunities of this nature....and I....snapped to the temptation. I was behind her as she was softly pleading for forgiveness as I took the velvet belt off of a courtesy robe that was hanging near the bathroom. With her arms already cuffed behind her she didn't have a chance in fighting off the robe belt that I lashed between her teeth. My improvisation was very effective as I was sure her screams of objection could not be heard on the other side of the door. She layed back on the bed now. Her struggles had raised her skirt giving me a nice view of her creamy beige panties. "No motel management, no police...what other punishment can there be"?

The thought of my watch probably currently at some pawn shop due to this former tease encouraged me on. I took off my belt and looped it around her neck and told her, "that's in case you plan on doing something with those legs other than spreading them for me". She layed there still and watched through defiant eyes as I lowered my pants and let her see her judge's gavel. She moaned and squirmed at first as I started to take off her socks and shoes which I ignored. However, when she buckled and twisted as I searched for the best way of discarding her skirt I pulled on the belt noose around her neck and she stopped. "Now be a good girl and pay me back nicely for that watch you stole from me". Her eyes teared as I pulled down her panties and crawled between her legs. I lifted her legs and rested them on my shoulders and fucked my little thief for every trinket missing from my room and every trinket she even thought about taking. I held off my explosion on purpose quite enjoying the payback of my dreams. Her lifeless body came to life as I roller her on her stomach with the intention of planting my punitive seed from behind. She twisted and tried to squirm away, but a tug on the belt noose ended her journey quickly. I found her, now quite receptive, pussy quite easily and encouraged by her body's acceptance of her dilema I held off my orgasm until I felt she was on the brink of the same. Soon enough her body shuddered and tensed in a way other than that of a reluctant captive. I then released my load deep inside her and whispered in her ear, "enjoy the watch bitch".


Moments later she layed there on the bed completely naked other than her gag and the three pair of handcuffs that served as the tools for what I am sure was a quite uncomfortable hogtie. I played with her body for quite some time. Partly because I was amused in that she was now visibly arroused and partly because I was swiftly working myself into heat for seconds. My one hand was playing with her pussy, the other greedily pinching and fondling her well ripened nipples. Her intimate muscles latching onto my fingers that found just the right spot....I teased her by driving her to the edge and then backing off. Three or four times of this and I ungagged her. Where once she had, I'm sure, contemplated screaming at such an opportunity, now she softly begged, "do it...do it...please".

I stuck my cock into her begging mouth and said, "me first". She sucked and licked my rod like a woman on a mission and did well. In short order I was about to cum, but had the presence of mind to massage her hot little spot to the point of no return. Her mody tensed and she moaned. Shaking she twisted in her shackles in uncontrollable orgasm. I watched amused and took it upon myself to give myself the few short stroke it took to finish myself off. I aimed my now exploding canon at her face and connected with a generous portion of my gratitude. She pulled at the cuffs and unfortunately said words to awaken me to reality. She was furious and said in a loud voice, "When I get out of here I am going to the police. I'll tell them my story, you tell them yours."

She was, of course, correct. If she went through her with her threat I would not have much of a chance. I didn't panic. I just regagged her and told her, "you just earned yourself a permanent partnership". By now it was 2am and with the help of a trenchcoat and a modest rap to the temple it was quite easy to get my hot little thief into the back of my van. Late though it was, I still used some rope I had back there to confine her from any untimely kicking at any stoplights. I took the rest of the items from the room and left the key on the dresser to signal my departure to a real maids in the morning.

Yes...for weeks afterwards i sweated being discovered via cameras at the motel, my captive's partner in crime if she had one etc. I have never gotten so much as a phone call from any investigators. I guess she helped me out. She avoided me at her workplace...because she was too busy ripping me off. Moreover, I guess she did not tell people what her part time job was.

I can tell you my droogies what her full time job is now. A quiet home with no neighbours nearby with now a hidden room with a cell in it in the basement. She'll get used to her new occupation. She will have plenty of time.