Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Car Ride

Met her in a chat room I did. We shared many a fantasy. Through the next four months she had sent me enough pictures of herself for me to be convinced that she was the girl in the photos. We agreed to meet. I suggested a bar. Knowing each other lived in the same city sparked our courage. At least courage on her part. I knew it was she who would end up showing the most courage if she went through with a desire to experience some of the things we talked about on the computer.

So at the bar to my smile she did show up. Only fashionably late. I would have enjoyed that drink I had alone anyways, but admit almost leaping for joy when she approached me. I had doubted her claim that she was 22 and was more than happy to let the bartender look at her ID to convince me of that also. She was beautiful. Dressed in tight jeans. She boasted an ass that turned men's heads and it proved to be fact. Looking at her from the front was not unpleasureable by any stretch. Dark hair. Perky yet not overburdening breasts. In other words...jackpot.

We drank for quite awhile and teased each other. She began asking details of some of the things we talked about. We talked of some of some groundrules. I agreed. Of course I agreed. I wouldn't truly hurt her. Not in my nature. But she had to reassure herself. I can't say I blamed her.


So as some of our online play started, we headed out to my car. She knew what was to come, yet her expression was still priceless when I opened a duffle bag full of rope, tape, cuffs and such. She was quiet...too quiet. "We don't have to do this...still time to back out". She mumbled something to the effect of life being too short. That was true. With another man I'm sure her life would have been very short. I used calculated reasoning to calm her and stir her lust. "If this was destined to be the last adventure you ever had, the kind of man you'd be with would certainly be restraining you by now instead of making small talk".

She agreed and I turned her back to me. I kissed her neck and as unagressively as possible pulled her arms behind her back. I whispered in her ear, "your adventure has begun", and snapped the cuff on her wrist. I said, "last chance....I'll consider any resistance from this point on as roleplay". I told her to speak. To speak aloud, "say..abduct me please". I had the blue ballgag in my left hand waiting for her reply. A thought came through my mind of questioning my ability to stop if her reply was to do so. I wondered if she felt my tension as she slowly said, "....abduct me please". Yes...she began to fight with what I'm sure was genuine fear when I pulled that ball between her teeth. But our game was not to be stifled now.