Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Discovered

Quite a fantastic couple of days I have had my droogies. If you know me you do know that I must tell. About to get out of work last night and one of my beautiful co-workers all but demands we go somewhere for a drink. Having, as you would imagine, little else to do...of course I agreed. Smalltalk and a few drinks and then she starts to talk of dark secrets. I kept thinking she was avoiding what she really wanted to say. I was very correct in that assumption. For her next question nearly slapped me across my face. She asked me if I was Simon Kade. Of course I studied her...trying to get to what she was after. She assured me that my fantasy outlet was a secret she would never divulge about the same time I admitted it was me. She still acted a bit shocked. Cannot say I blame her. Believe me faithful readers. To know me at work is to truly not believe it. Seems my little Sherlock Holmette had picked up something that had given my identity away.

So I continued to spew my guilt thinking at the same time of how difficult it would be to move to another city. Then I had to satisfy my curiosity. I asked her if she viewed the site as a curiosity or if she liked the material. I sounded very awkward. How could I not. But what I said next was not awkward at all and right on the money.

"Just what do you want"? , I asked. She looked at me and smiled. She then said, "I want you to take me to your house and photograph me as you do the women on the site....but keeping my face hidden if you can". "I guess this means you are a fan then", I mumbled. I then said that the last few minutes of conversation definately was due cause for a change of scenery. I drove her to my house.

We entered and she sat on the couch. "Drink"?, I asked. She quickly agreed. We sipped our rum and cokes and she spoke. "Your secret is safe with me...one condition...I want to be one of your blog entries".

I told her that my blogsite was all fantasy. That it was never actually me taking any photos. That nothing here is real. She said she realized that and that tonight it was to be for real. My heart was pounding very fast and I said that if she wanted it to be real that it would be my pleasure....but that if she was expecting anything that could result in me ending up in prison then it wasn't going to happen. That things would happen nice and slow. She said, "I like it nice and slow". Woah...nice and slow it would be then. I looked at her unwavering gaze and said, "agreed".

My attitude was definately starting to change. Rum and lust does wonders for one's courage. I got a camera from the other room and told my sweet blackmaler to arch her back, turn her head to the side and strike a pose. If scores of horny men on the internet was who she wished to entertain...then who was I to stop her. "Grab your shirt from the back and pull it taunt. Lets see those perky little points of yours". I focused the camera. "Arch your back sweetheart...more...perfect". I snapped the photo. We sat next to each other in front of my computer and she watched as I clouded up the area around her face a bit. "You absolutely do look hot in this photo...I did a good job if I say so myself. Love the way those hip hugging jeans are just crying to be pulled down your legs". She started kissing my neck. I grabbed her chin and kissed her on the lips deeply. She backed away and told me we were not done yet.

"You're right...why stop now?" The computer was in my bedroom and I decided to see just how far she would go. I said, "Ok then....take off all your clothes and lay on your stomach on the bed. Then cross your wrists behind your back and cross your ankles. If you want to play...then let us play". Without hesitation she started to slowly strip. Her eyes never left mine until she crawled on the bed and did what she was intructed. I tried to remain cool as far as how excited I was.

I was more than happy to mask my excitement by taking care of the task at hand. With rope I bound her wrists and ankles. When finished she started to squirm in the ropes. My hand was on her ass....getting my first legitamate feel. "Does that turn you on? The feeling of helplessness....the feeling of what comes next". I grabbed the camera. I took photos. I took lots of photos. Part of my intention was owning a way to make sure my secret was safe. In the end she just looked at me and said, "Just where does the story go now?.....Simon." I started to take my clothes off...as she had. Slow..not threatening. Naked, she looked up at me. "Are you going to fuck me now Simon?"

I started to unbind her ankles when she said, "Simon...what if I scream?" I paused and just figured my guest should have the it her way. I quickly grabbed a the soft belt from a robe in my closet and tied a knot in the middle of it. I straddled her back and pulled it into her mouth. I whispered in her ear, you're right. One cannot be too careful". I pulled it back until it settled effectively in place and tied it tight behind her neck. I then untied her ankles and her body heaved as I plunged into her tight little box. She squirmed and moaned in her gag like she was a victim. Maybe she had a change of heart. No way to tell at that point. In my mind she wanted to play the helpless damsel and was my intention to not let her down.

Afterwords she sat with me by the computer in the aforementioned robe and watched me write about our evening. She asked what comes next. "The moring", I replied. I took her arms and cuffed them in front of her. I dragged her to the bed and told her the I'd like to write another story.