Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Together

It's Tuesday night and we're back from the clubs and she knows what the routine is for our night. As usual I've spent the better half of the night telling her what is to be done with her this evening. She knows what is expected.

She takes her clothes off in front of me. Her eyes not escaping mine. Without hesitation she crawls atop the bed nude and crosses her wrists behind her back. I tie them securely with a long black scarf. I do the same with her ankles.

I kiss her deeply and then push the ball into her mouth. Securing the ball deep within her. She is well silenced. I bring some ice and clamps to her side. She she moans and twists slightly aware of how the evening is going to start. The first cube touching it's mark. Her nipples standing at attention...and ready. She bucks and twists a bit as I begin teasing her most intimate spots.


She is quite obedient as pulling a chain connected to one's nipples usually makes one quite cooperative. Tonight being no exception. I pull her on to her belly...a pillow first placed where her belly lands. Still bound. Her fine ass sticking up in the air. I unbind her ankles and she greedily accepts me. Both our soaked and spent bodies laying next to one another. I pull her close. Her back is to me. She moans as I fondle her breasts and kiss and nibble on the back of her neck. She feels my manhood, warm against one of her ass cheeks start to grow hard again. Her bound hands reaching back and playing with me. I must have her again.