Thursday, February 09, 2006

Initiation

I'll always remember the night me and my best friend Sarah went out with girls from the sorority I was trying to get into. Sarah was a year older than I was and already in the sorority. She invited me out to a club with her and some other girls from her house. We met this incredibly handsome guy. As the evening grew into early morning I vaguely noticed the other girls had moved on and it was just Sarah and I with this stud.

He invited us to his house when the bartender declared last call. Sarah jumped at the chance. I had been all over him all evening and it took very little persuasion from Sarah to get me to agree to extending the party to this guy's house. Sarah said she would be there to look out for me, but he was all mine. Seemed like an offer I could not refuse. She was already dragging me along to his car when I said, "sure".

Once there he gave us a couple of drinks. I think maybe I was aware that the drinks were drugged. Or at least I should have realized that fact when he handcuffed both of us. I thought it was funny...crap...whatever it was that he fed me had me wasted. I think I thought it was all funny until I saw him gag Sarah. I don't remember fighting too much when he gagged me. I think I was in a state of shock at that point.

I definately remember the horror of watching Sarah squirm and fight the cuffs when he bound our ankles and began cutting off our clothes. He tossed us both on the bed and his hand started stroking both of our inner thighs...softly running along our asses....
I was so scared, but I remember feeling so alive because of how scared I was. He kept touching both of us. Sarah fighting up a storm. He kept saying out loud how he couldn't quite decide which one of us was to be first. My heart dropped to my knees when he said, "YOU" very loudly and I felt both of his hands grabbing the sides of my thong and starting to pull downward.

Suddenly he stopped and stepped back and started laughing. A door down the hall opened and I heard people spilling out. It was all the girls of the sorority. They untied and ungagged us. Sarah was now laughing...they ALL were laughing. I was then told I had lived through the initiation and was now officially a member.

An hour later and now clad in a fresh set of clothes I figured the man who was the host of the party was the boyfriend of one of the girls but saw no indication of such. I was only then starting to relax enough to enjoy myself. I admit on the inside I was still quite upset. I think now, deep inside, I was unbelievably upset that this handsome prankster had not finished his deed. My panties were soaked to the point where I was very thankful that the shorts I was given to cover up were a dark colour. I wonder how many other of the girls in that room had gone through this.

I left with my "protector" Sarah and she kind of threw me a smile. I did her also. All forgiven. Payback due no doubt, but all forgiven. We were about a block away and I remember the sunrise when Sarah gave me them. She pressed a pair of handcuffs into my hand. I was shocked...and laughed. Then she said what I could not deny, "I was right there. You may not remember, but your body was not shaking with fear...was it?" I admitted my mixed feelings. She again pressed the cuffs into my hand and said, "bring these back to him tomorrow night". She continued, "He'll finish what he started...and finish it well I might add". It was then that I knew that someday I would be pressing these same cuffs into someone else's hand.