Monday, February 20, 2006

Dreams and Nightmares


One might think about what the true Simon Kade is like. What makes him really tick. What goes through his mind. I'll try to describe him. I think it is a combination of dreams and nightmares. A dream will start out with a dose of reality. Something that is real. For example, yesterday I saw a beautiful girl walking away from me. She wore tight jeans. As she was walking away from me her hands were clasped behind her back. Of course to my mind it was suggestive of her hands being bound behind her. She didn't do it on purpose. She wasn't teasing me. She didn't even know I was watching. It was natural.

It was also natural in that my mind's fantasies at that point leaned toward the realistic side of the spectrum. That is to say realistic in that I imagine meeting this girl and us getting to know each other. Knowing each other to the point of having the priviledge of eroticly seeing if my beauty has hidden submissive desires. The priviledge of seeing her firsthand in front of me with her hands bound behind her.

But then the darkside emerges. The human mind is not that patient. The nightmares start. Dark thoughts. The horror of it all is held in check by allowing my mind to think that my fantasy beauty welcomes such an upcoming adventure. The nightmare is the thought of me taking what I have no patience to take properly.

The darkside takes over and I want to see her at my side now. Chloroform. Quick...with precision...perfect. And she's gone where nobody will find her. I want her to wake up on my bed. Hands and ankles bound. Wearing nothing but her underclothing. I want her groggy and starting to awake as she watches a man, me, naked and gagging her for the first time. I think in my fantasy she would be someone I know. Someone who maybe had rejected in an attempt to go about seeing this vision in a right and proper manner. Her ropes hold her well. She is hogtied in just enough of a manner where she will not be able to get off that bed. She squirms and squeels as I cut off her bra. I suggestively lay the knife on her tummy, so she stills as I untie her ankles and start pulling her panties down her legs. That is the first time I intrude. Quickly...with no hesitation.

I ungag her. My, deranged mind thinking she will tell me something to the effect of her asking me if she has satisfied her master. Yep...farfetched. Instead I hear a loud set of obscenities and devout promises of how much prison time awaits me. Words that are quite spoiling the mood. So I stuff he panties into her mouth. Her head shakes violently as I use the torn cloth to yank her attire deep into her mouth. A merciless knot lodges them deep into her mouth. She is well silent and fighting for all its worth as I tie her legs down to each bedpost. It's not long before I crawl between her shapely legs and have a second helping.


Her body lays still. Admittingly my second release took a bit longer to achieve than the first one. Her strategy leans toward being a bit more cooperative as I tie her arms over her head. I'm content. But my mission now will be to make it my mission in life to make sure that you cum to my side of the fence. I'll do everything in my power to induce that orgasm that your sassy mouth so desperately needs. First you object, but then your body betrays your struggles. Embracing the toys probing you...searching for just the right spot. I smile with delight when we finally get to the point where I know your body is shuddering in delight and not fear.

I ungag you again. This time your attitude is quite different. Telling me that the adventure I promised was everything you wanted and then some. Everything just to your satisfaction.

Yes, it is what she requested. Nothing here is real...remember? Dreams and nightmares...nightmares and dreams. Which is which is our own perception.