Friday, February 17, 2006

Girlie Pic Fetish

I like pics of non-nude women. Preferably over the age of 18. However, if a girl wants to pretend she is 19 like the girl on the left. That's fine with me. It's easy to find pics of nudes on the internet. But what fascinates me is how a girl will pose for a photo to get herself some attention without exposing the whole package. That would be exactly like Miss Jeanstugger on our left here found on MySpace.com.

Parents should be concerned about whether their children are posting photos like this on the internet. Some of these girls are nice enough to give a very good idea to all looking as to where exactly they can be found. Don't worry about Simon Mom, stalking girls is not my idea of a good time. Simon is still quite sane. But I cannot speak for others looking at your daughter right now.

Definately if I was a parent I would search these kind of sites for photos like this of your loved ones. As a parent I'd rather see this photo first as opposed to seeing it on a milk carton.

Again....I am not to be feared. Nothing here is real. But if your daughter has someone take a provocative photo of her hot little body and then posts it on the internet for all to see...then I'm going to enjoy it. Like this photo. I'd like to tell you Mom that your daughter has very nice tits. I mean that as a compliment. Really. If you don't object too strongly I'd like a thong shot or two.