Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Helping a friend....


I would be willing to bet that some of the people you think you really know have some fantasies that you would never think possible. I had a nice roleplaying chat with a girl today who told me her fantasy.

Her fantasy was to make a pre-arranged "abduction" with a group of people that included a woman. She wanted to be grabbed in a parking lot and hoisted into a van. There she would be bound and gagged by four men and a woman. Once subdued she would be molested by the woman with one of the men holding her down. The woman would strip her and use sextoys to make her cum. All the while in a van travelling to a destination where even more awaited her.

I loved the way this woman thinks. Hopefully I will get a chance to talk to her again sometime.

It's always who you least expect
who you should fear the most.