Friday, March 31, 2006

Drunk girl at the party

Alcohol makes my life so much easier. My target drinking like there is no tomorrow. Downing every drink I get her with zest.
When you think she has had enough. Get her another drink. You cringe a bit when she flashes yet more skin. Because you are close to talking her into leaving with you. But trying to get her to settle down a bit. A huge college party; but you don't want people to remember her. Or especially you with her.
Finally she agrees to leave with you. Finally some sense of lust has made in through her clouded brain. You take her to her apartment and seduced her in every traditional way. Everything has gone your way. Hers too as a matter of fact. She lays there in her intoxicated orgasmic dreamlike state and barely notices you roping her wrists and ankles. It's funny how being bound, on your knees, and being gagged by basicly a stranger tends to sober a girl up. She plays it cool though...like its a game. Still I see her pulling at the cords that bind her. Perhaps thinking this is no longer a game. Fight all you want baby. It's my turn.
This one was quite the little rebel. Fighting me with as much energy as she did downing all those drinks. Still she broke and broke hard as her body, despite her violent objections, twisted in orgasm over and over again. Her screams of pleasure well muffled from anyone but me to enjoy.

She lays in her bed quite still now. She is roped in a way purposely where she will be free with ten minutes and just the right amount of struggling. I'll be long gone by then. Never to return to her or perhaps even the city I was in.My conscience will be clear in that before we left the party I told her exactly what I would do to her.
She would remember that before she thinks of calling the police. Or perhaps she would think of the possiblity of me coming back with anger in my ropes instead of lust. Either way we will never revisit each other again. Better that way I suppose.