Saturday, March 25, 2006

Tanning Story

I was thrilled when I called the tanning salon that I had joined only yesterday and the salesgirl who had brought me aboard answered the phone. It was blind luck that she was there two hours before their opening time. My motives were not quite what I told her....but she agreed to let me in an hour early for a tanning session anyways. Sure, I was pressed for time that day, and dearly wanted my skin darker for an upcoming Mexican vacation. But, also being alone with her tingled my skin much more than any tanning lamps.

I knocked on the door and smiled when she let me in. She was a perfect specimen of a woman. A perfect ten as well as a perfect tan. Petite, athletic, but with lucious curves in just the right places.

I told her I was interested in the stand up tanning booth today. Also, thanked again for letting me sneak in early. Oh....what I wouldn't give to sneak in her early I thought. She was so nice to me. My ego allowed me to think I had a chance with her. Pasty white yes, but I keep myself in shape and take care of myself. Decent enough looks and the body that did show the benefits that four quality days a week in a gym can do.

She let me into the stand up tanning booth. Huge...even a little place to hang up one's clothes. I decided to go for broke and pretended I was having problems with the machine. I asked her to help me and wrapped a towel around my waist before asking her to come inside to explain some of the machine's settings. I closed the door of the booth behind us and didn't even hear a word she said as she explained some of the buttons on her blue lit gizmo. She was so god damn beautiful. She ended her pitch and was about to leave when I asked her if it would be improper for her to spread some lotion on my back. I explained how my first session the previous day had burned it a bit. I played unfair. I knew she would feel obligated whether she wanted to or not. I continued to play it slow and turned around. Her hands now carressing my muscled chest with lotion. Thats when it got quite a bit hotter in that cozy booth.

She told me I had a great body. I told her that I appreciated the compliment and echoed the compliment right back at her. I told her that her body rocked and that she was so hot that I could get tan standing right next to her without any of the tanning bulbs on. Yes, it was a bit corny....but effective enough for a girl of 19 I'd say. But it was not a lie. She wore shorts. Not quite daisy dukes, but generous enough to display her perfect thighs. Her top was sleeveless and tight. It was dark in colour so I could net tell if she was wearing a bra. But I was confident now that I would soon find out.

Her hands now on my hard abdominals. Now massaging as well as spreading lotion. That is when I put my arms around her waist and told her there was plenty more body to protect with lotion. I didn't hide the hard on that was raging under the towel around my waist. To my joy, she took the bait....hook line and sinker. A smooth operator herself, she pulled down my towel and made a comment about a special lotion she had and her lips were around my cock and her tongue was applying that special lotion in a most satisfactory way. I pulled her top over her head. No bra covering the most perfect breasts I had ever seen. Her nipples rock hard I greedily absorbed them with my hands as she was doing quite a number on my rod.

She was committed to making me cum. But I passionately cut her short and pulled a condom out of the pocket of my jeans hanging on the wall. My heart lept out of my chest when she grabbed it out of my hand and put it on my anxious friend. I pulled her close to me and put her back into my chest as I fondled her breasts with one hand and unbuttoned her shorts with another. Tactfullness was now out the window as my full energy pulled down her shorts and her thong panties quickly over her sweet ass. I bent her over and found a most anxious pussy awaiting me. It didn't take long for her to cum and I followed almost immediately. When her body stopped shaking she pulled off my condom and cleaned me off with her tongue and the long discarded towel of mine.

Still breathing hard, she laughed about how so fired she could be. I agreed and told her never again....at work, and told her I lived close by. Told her that we should do this again where I had the time and space to do her....properly...completely. She had the perfect tan, but I believe she was blushing when she told me she could not wait and would be off work at 5. I kissed her cheek and told her it was a date.

(I bet you droogies didn't think I could write a story without ropes and gags? So I took the day off. Hope you don't mind.)