Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Bounty Hunter Fantasy

You are an unlikely fugitive who is on the run and I am a bounty hunter who has located you. I find you late in the evening at a nightclub. You are mine for the taking. I hesitate. You are beautiful. Sexy skirt, nice legs, cute face. Hardly a dangerous criminal. Still I think it wise to follow you when you leave to arrest you. I can tell you've had a few too many to drink. Strangely no men are putting the moves on you. Perhaps you have shot all down before I entered the scene? Still I think what is the harm in trying to get a little closer to my prey.

As luck would have it, you show an interest in me. Some dancing and a few more drinks and we are in your motel room. Against my better judgement, but I must have you. To my horror you discover my handcuffs. I play it smooth. Telling you that I am kinky, but am Ok if you prefer not. You're hot....dripping...and drunk doesn't hurt my fable. You are quite willing as I cuff your arms and ankles.

I honestly had planned of telling you your true fate right then and there. But I didn't. I snapped photos. Lot's of photos. Having you in a pose to hide your face. Your back to me and I pull out my badge. You are so desireable there at my mercy. I put my badge away and uncuff your ankles. I fuck my sexy criminal. So good. Disturbingly no regrets.

Naked and quite satisfied, you lay on the bed. Your arms still cuffed behind you. You whisper of wanting to be released...of wanting to hold me. "When will you uncuff me?", you ask. I reply, "at the police station...you've been a bad girl". I'm ready for a less than favorable response and gag you before you can start screaming rape or whatever else you fancied to try to get yourself off the hook.

Gagged and cuffed I pick out some clothes for you and help you dress. First you panties and jeans. Then uncuffing you just long enough in a locked bathroom to clad you in a bra and sweater. You resist little. My boast of bringing you in awake or unconscious makes no difference to me.

My prisoner quite legally, still I wait until few can observe before stuffing you into the backseat of my car. Still gagged; not wanting some knight to come to the rescue of you screaming abduction. In the backseat I cuff your ankles. You eyes tear amidst your muffled pleads of mercy. Not today. Yes, I'm sure she will spin a tale of rape and abuse at the station. No doubt I will be looked upon and just shy a crimanal myself. That's fine. I have plenty of photos of our romp and her willingness to accept me. Yes, I'm an asshole...but in a few minutes will be a well paid asshole.