Friday, March 17, 2006

Redheads

It's St. Patrick's day and today's post is a tribute to redheaded women. No dye jobs, just pure red. I'll even be picky and pay special attention to the natural redhead who also has been spared an unfair amount of freckles to go with it. Pure red. I like the way a pure redhead's skin is pasty white. The kind of skin that wouldn't tan if they crashlanded on Venus.

I like the way their intimate hairs are that fire red that seem to glow in the dark as if to say, "watch it young man, you can get burned...but it can also be sooo good if you treat me right."


I'm going to go out tonight and get myself one of these girls. Some redhead who has strayed from her friends. Will you be waiting for me tonight Erin O'Toole? I want to see the fire down below. Perhaps you'd like to kiss MY blarney stone?

Drink up baby...everyone is Irish today.