Saturday, March 18, 2006

Found You




Took a quick timeout to write. She is in the bedroom right now. No doubt wondering what will happen next. Ladies, this may be a lesson to some of you. Above is a yahoo profile pic of a girl I roleplay with online. I used my photo program to zoom in on some of the things in the background of the photo. Distorted it in this photo so nobody could become as fortunate as I was. This beauty had her high school diploma on display on the bookshelves behind her. I located where she lived...and in our bondage roleplay teased that I knew where she was. She thought it only fantasy, but I asked about doing the things we talked about for real. She said, "anytime". But I hardly think she thought I was serious. I didn't let on that I was so near.
So is a single woman, 24, living on her own....I even researched and knew she was a Monday thru Friday worker and that nobody would miss her for a couple of days. That being known, I will have to let down some of my readers as far as how our adventure started. Sorry, no drama, all I did was introduce myself when she answered the door. Her name, to nobody's surprise was actually different than what she used on yahoo...so when I said, "hello Michelle, I am Simon", she could not pretend not to know who I was.

There was not smalltalk. I told her I was here to take her up on her invitation. Told her she had 15 minutes to come outside with whatever she would need for an overnight, including an extra set of clothes, and to get into the backseat of my SUV. I told her I would wait 15 minutes and then drive off. No hard feelings. She asked what I would do to her. I told her everything she's ever told me that she has dreamed of.


My heart lept for joy as she came out of the house with a duffle bag. I smiled, but also looked to see who else may be watching. Early morning...nobody in sight. She approached me and said, "I may deeply regret this, but my life has been a long string of no risks..no adventure....let's do it". I told her my rules. I told her I would not physically hurt her. I also told her that once she got into that backseat that her ass was mine to have as I saw fit until the same time tomorrow morning. I told her any muffled protests of regrets would simply be looked at as her playing her part and would be ignored. She agreed and got into the backseat.

One thing I must tell you about Michelle is that she has a fetish for someone using a taser on her. So as soon as she sat down I zapped her in the shoulder. She recoiled and started to scream. My hand cupped her mouth and I gave her another jolt. She was conscious but unable to fight me as I tied her wrists behind her back and lashed her ankles together. She started coming to a bit by the time I stuffed a wadded cloth in her mouth and taped it inside. She was well bound and silenced. I hogtied her for fear of her panicing and kicking the door. I also threw a blanket over her now squirming body. She may have approved this treatment, but I was taking no chances that she would tell a police officer a different story.

At my house, a garage connected to the house concealed my deeds from the neighbours. She was on my bed, wiggling and squirming...muffled protests as I moved the taser close to her and zapped her good. She was powerless to resist as I retied her arms over her head and lashed them to the bedpost. She was dazed, but unable to put up much of a fight as I cut her clothes from her. Dressed only in black bra and panties, she awoke to me naked at the foot of the bed. She knew some of my cravings would be met quickly and without hesitation. No...it was hardly the mutual orgasm that we fantasized about online, but that would come in due time. The time being now. Now that I have taken a timeout to share my wonderful morning with my readers.



She lies on my bed right now. Gagged and quite well fettered. Awaiting my return. I'll tell her it is time for me to take care of her cravings. Her desires. Just as she has always imagined. I'll take my time with her. We have until tomorrow morning. I cannot wait to see the look in her eyes when she sees what lays ahead. Yes, she'll struggle...perhaps even beg that I don't. But we've done it online. I know you always thought that it was only other people that used such things. Not tonight my little slave.

I'm so glad we found each other.


are you waiting to be found?