Monday, March 20, 2006

The Hazing Story

My tame is Tara (not really...prefer to remain anonymous) and I have a college story that few can match. I had joined, or should I say was trying to join a sorority, but was told there would be an initiation process. The word "hazing" is in the news alot. Ok. We'll call it a hazing.

So I should not have been surprised when a group of, I suppose, five or six men and future sorority sisters quietly broke into my dorm room. I was sleeping at the time. Of course if I had known what was going to happen to me that night I would have worn more than a half t-shirt, bra and panties to bed. All I remeber was my head being mashed into my pillow while my arms and legs were tied. I was quickly blindfolded and gagged. The feeling of being carried to someone's car. They were all quietly laughing. I recognized some of the female voices...none of the mens. At least they identified who they were, but I admit being scared anyways...and embarrassed at the skin show I must have been giving the men.


Now one thing my future sisters didn't know was that I had been having bondage fantasies as long as I was aware of men. Nobody knew my secret. It was the kind of thing a girl growing up in a strict household kept to herself. So the mans hands on my upper legs as he carried me over his shoulder bound and gagged was not what I would call a "hazing". I wasn't scared about what silly thing they were going to do to me. I was more scared that my juices were going start dripping on this guy's shoulder before he could get me to the car.

Away we drove off. Me on the floor in the backseat at presumably the same guy's feet. We didn't drive too long. I was pulled out of the car and carried into some house and tossed onto a bed. I heard them say something about getting the other girls and they left. I heard the bedroom door close, but knew someone was still in the room. I could hear him breathing....he was breathing hard. That is maybe the first time I was scared. I started to groan and squirm. They had tied me for keeps. There was no make believe in that regard. Still I was quite arroused and knew I could not hide it anymore. I cursed myself for wearing such a light colour pair of panties. He had his hand on my leg and told me to relax.


He reached over to my mouth and pulled off the duct tape that sealed my words. What he said I will always remember. God I wish I knew what he looked like. He said, "I believe you are supposed to be a little scared and not..." He then kind of chuckled. I knew my now exposed cheeks and face was blushing around my blindfold. At that point, I decided to not scream and to be blunt. "Are you to be my molester?", I asked. It appeared to be his turn to be a bit flustered. "Actually, I'm your guard." "Making sure you don't do anything to hurt yourself while they are gone." I twisted a bit in my bonds. He sounded so sexy. "A pity the molesting is not part of my initiation". All I heard was his deep breathing and awkward silence. The silence was broken by his words, "Sweet thing...we can have our own initiation if you insist."

I felt him get off the bed and lock the door. Then I heard him take off his clothes and the tearing of some kind of package that was a condom it turns out. I was dripping wet with anticipation, but still was surprised when he took the time to gag me again with some kind of strip of cloth. He pulled my night shirt over my head and down my bound arms and quickly unfastened my bra. He was greedily biting my nipples and making me squeel as his hand was pulling down my panties. His hand checked my readiness and remember the joy of feeling him unbind my ankles.



He was inside me quickly and made quick work of his urges. He withdrew and I admit remembering that I wished he had taken more time...but I knew that his conspirators would be back soon with another "victim". I heard him put his clothes back on and then he laid next to me and began teasing me with his fingers. A smart caring molester was he. Knowing that he would not have enough time to get both of us together in short time, but knowing with just me writhing on the bed that he could get my act together in only moments. He played with and pinched my erect nipples and although well bound I moved my hips in harmony with his exploring fingers so he would find just the right spot. I was so close and started to squeel loudly into the gag. His giant hand cupped over my mouth to aid the gag and thats when I exploded like I never had until then. I remember his gentle, strong hands using kleenex to clean me up as best as he could.

He rolled me to my stomach and retied my ankles. I could hear conversation in the other room. The last words I ever heard him say was, "lay on your stomach as long as you can and your panties should be much dryer by then."

What the "hazing" involved was nothing compared to the initiation I got from this unbelievable man. I never knew who he was. He never approached me. As the years went by I just assumed that maybe bondage was not his thing to not approach me for seconds. I never had a chance to thank him. Until now.