Thursday, March 23, 2006

Blackmail Story

My name is Claudia. I made a mistake...that turned into a huge mistake. I work in a department store and "Stan" the security guy caught me on video stealing from the store. My friends talked me into it. It was my choice. I didn't have to but I did it anyway.

Stan has been asking me out for months. He is not my type. Older, out of shape...and kind of creepy. He talked to me on the salesfloor with no onlookers. Told me what he knew. Told me he would tell unless I would be his date for an evening. His agreeable date....as in...anything goes.

I needed the job. What could I do? It was my choice. I didn't have to, but did it anyways.

I went to his house expecting the worst. Suspicions confirmed; he told me what he wanted. He told me he wanted me to be his submissive partner for the evening. Actually he used the phrase "sex slave", but using the term "submissive partner" makes it all seem less ugly. Of course it was my choice. I didn't have to, but I did it anyways. He had me kneel on the floor and put my hands behind my back. I gasped when he cuffed them....but I was obediant via intoxicated thoughts of getting fired. He gagged me from behind without asking. He dragged me to a bedroom and started to molest me. I did not restist. My choice..I did it anyways.

His hands were all over me and swiftly he released my hands and told me I was to strip my clothes. I did it. It was my choice to do so....and what he had me do next.

Two weeks now since that night and I can claim victory in that I still have a job. On the other hand I have lost because Stan has commanded my presence in his bed every night since. But it's been my choice. The bastard says he has a special surprise for me tonight. I bet it's not the damn video of me stealing. The bastard.